How does your service ensure compliance?
Broadly speaking, under the CCPA List Owners & Mailers are required to:
· Inform California consumers of their rights under CCPA
· Disclose which categories and specific pieces of information are being collected
· Detail how that information is being used, including to whom it is shared or sold
· Provide access to personal information via a verified request mechanism
· Honor opt-out and deletion requests
myDataPrivacy.com/Alerts.com covers each of these compliance items and more. Notification, access, disclosure, reporting, opt-out and deletion requests are all handled within the platform. It provides consumers with an easy-access, verified request portal to access their personal information. It offers online reporting to satisfy disclosure requirements along with opt-out and deletion request options.
Ours is the only turnkey, fully automated consumer-facing CCPA solution for SMBs and Data Compilers/Brokers, Agencies & Marketing Services companies who maintain databases and/or rent prospect data.