Take Back Control of Your Privacy!
Find out who has your personal information in 3 easy steps:
- 1. Identify what businesses have access to your private data
- 2. Discover how they use your information
- 3. Request to opt-out or be removed from a list
Alerts.com makes it easy for you to keep track of your personal data and know who has access to your personal information.
- 1. What Businesses Have Access to My Personal Information?
- 2. How Are They Using My Information?
- 3. Can I Opt-Out or Have My Name Removed From a List?
Get Notified When your personal data has been sold or traded.
See who is selling your personal data
You Have the Right to Know
What Businesses Know About You
What Type of Businesses Have My Data?
Where do Businesses Get My Data?
- Public Records
- Tax Assessor File
- Trade Show Registrations
- Website Registrations
Why do Businesses Have My Data?
What do Businesses Know About Me?
Examples of Elements Businesses Know About Me
- Age = 34
- Race = Hispanic
- Income = $37,600
- Hobbies = Coin Collector
- Automobile = Toyota Prius
Notice to Businesses!
This website is intended for businesses concerned with privacy regulations, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). If your business is looking for an automated, end to end, turnkey privacy compliance solution inquire here
List Owners contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Know your rights.